If you look at the description and not the price, you will be very pleased. It is a motel, and the people are very nice. It is close to town (walkable) with easy parking. It is also in Jackson, which is why the price is so high. Room was clean and pleasant smelling. As others have mentioned, there is a coffee maker, as well as kitchen in each room. (Don't mistake this for being a bigger room - it is cleverly tucked in next to the bathroom. The room is fairly standard hotel/motel sized) Good location and far enough from the town square that we didn't hear the drinkers leave the bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cache Creek Motel is the perfect base for all of your Wyoming travel with the Grand Tetons only minutes away, Yellowstone National Park just 60 miles north, and other adventures right out our back door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Cache Creek Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cache Creek Hotel Jackson
- Cache Creek Motel Jackson Hole, Wyoming