Booked a room here online never having been to Jackson. The motel is not what I expected at all from the reviews. It is very dated, oddly placed in town, all doors are exterior (photo doesn't show that) and we had a number of issues within minutes of getting our room key. The first thing that we had issues with was our door key opening the room. The door handled spun with the key in both directions and after a few minutes of messing with it we got in the room. The room was dated and very cheap particularly for the $200+ it cost. The final blow came in the form of the broken lock that looked like it had been worked over many times in the past on the rear patio door that opened up to a patio that overlooked an alley. While the room was on the second floor the patio arrangement would require little effort for someone to climb up and come in the unlockable door. When I confronted the woman in the main office she acknowledged that the lock was broken (yet didn't seem to mind renting us the room) and wouldn't refund our money. Avoid Cache Creek Motel, there are much better options in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cache Creek Motel is the perfect base for all of your Wyoming travel with the Grand Tetons only minutes away, Yellowstone National Park just 60 miles north, and other adventures right out our back door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cache Creek Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cache Creek Hotel Jackson
- Cache Creek Motel Jackson Hole, Wyoming