We only spent a short night in this place, driving down from a visit to Yellowstone park with early morning departure to Jackson Hole Airport.
We arrived around 9 PM and the lady at the desk was yawning and told me right away that they 'offered free WIFI but did not guarantee it'. In practice: under normal circumstances it does not work, but if you are very lucky, you might have a chance.
The room was very large, 3 queen beds in 2 separate rooms. Old rooms and equipment and although I cannot call it dirty, the room did not give me a fresh impression.
Almost 300$ a night for a place like this is too expensive, but I guess these is a normal rate for this location in high season. Jackson is a nice little village but if you have the choice, stay in Yellowstone West if you want to explore the NP, Jackson is a 1h drive to the south entrance (unless you want to go to Grand Teton, which is a 15-minute drive). 10 minute drive from the airport, which was very convenient for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cache Creek Motel is the perfect base for all of your Wyoming travel with the Grand Tetons only minutes away, Yellowstone National Park just 60 miles north, and other adventures right out our back door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cache Creek Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cache Creek Hotel Jackson
- Cache Creek Motel Jackson Hole, Wyoming