We stayed at the Cache Creek Motel last spring and will again! After checking out prices in Jackson, I would have been thrilled to find a room for around $100, but at Cache Creek we had a newly remodeled 2 room suite with a KITCHEN!!!! We were able to save a few bucks by cooking some of our meals (and to be honest, by the time we got to Jackson, we were restauranted out.)
The motel is small and friendly, no grounds with landscaping or pool, but it is close to the Town Square. The staff had great suggestions on places to go and things to do. We thought it was a great deal and we plan to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cache Creek Motel is the perfect base for all of your Wyoming travel with the Grand Tetons only minutes away, Yellowstone National Park just 60 miles north, and other adventures right out our back door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Cache Creek Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cache Creek Hotel Jackson
- Cache Creek Motel Jackson Hole, Wyoming