We stayed here because of price and location to Jackson Town Square. The hotel has gone under renovations. Our room was very nice, clean, bed was comfortable. Bathroom very nice.
Only problem was Air Conditioning is a window unit and was constantly coming on & noisy as all get out. Did not cool the room very well. I had to get ear plugs for the 2nd night.
Bathroom door would not shut correctly- had to slam it. And Room door also. Just minor fixes - that a construction crew need to fix from renovations. No coffee makers in room so that bummed out my husband.
We enjoyed the pool after a long motorcycle ride. Enjoyed the breakfast buffet & nice mtn air.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, Wyoming