Loved our stay for the Contemporary Forum conference. Especially amazing were the lunch and dinners in the dining room! Fabulous food and waiter/waitresses. Highly recommend. We did not even think of going anyplace else to eat.
Special recognition to the young man who stored the baggage and was at the front desk, because I misunderstood the time for the airport shuttle van and, by the time I figured it out, it was late and I was getting very anxious as I waited outside the hotel for the van. When I told the front desk, this young man immediately volunteered to drive me to the airport and we left immediately. I was so relieved and so appreciative of his helpfulness. It is about 15 to 20 minutes to the airport (9 miles north of Jackson Hole) and I arrived in plenty of time for my flight. Thanks for the wonderful assistance and to all the staff who were so friendly and who made our stay great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, Wyoming