We would like to thank all the staff at Snow King Hotel. Especially Mike Gersack the hotel manager who went far and above to accommodate us on our trip. From a last minute extension on our room, to points of interest, and great directions to there. We would also like to give a special thanks to John Mark, the bartender we saw a few of the nights we were there.John is a great bartender!He remembered our names, and gave us recommendations on the menu that turned out fantastic. We look forward to returning to Jackson Hole, and Snow King Hotel will be the hotel we stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, Wyoming