“Great vacation!”

Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in Jackson
Bedford, Texas
“Great vacation!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

We would like to thank all the staff at Snow King Hotel. Especially Mike Gersack the hotel manager who went far and above to accommodate us on our trip. From a last minute extension on our room, to points of interest, and great directions to there. We would also like to give a special thanks to John Mark, the bartender we saw a few of the nights we were there.John is a great bartender!He remembered our names, and gave us recommendations on the menu that turned out fantastic. We look forward to returning to Jackson Hole, and Snow King Hotel will be the hotel we stay at.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Thank you for recognizing Mike and John. It sure sounds like you had a "great vacation". It is good to hear that you will be staying with us again on your return visit. See you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I chose to stay overnight in Jackson in anticipation of making it more convenient to catch my flight out the next morning (not wanting to drive over from ID so early). I had the distinct pleasure of being greeted and checked in by "Joey," who was as professional, friendly, and accommodating as any front desk personnel I've ever encountered. I HIGHLY recommend the "Grand View" condos, as we treated ourselves to a touch of luxury (our anniversary!). The accommodations were top shelf in all regards. I'm a local, but I will absolutely stay here again when circumstances dictate... or for just another treat. Joey, you truly are a pro, and your customer service skills sold me on future stays at Snow King, as well as recommending it to my friends, family and business visitors!

Room Tip: Grand View Condos are exceptional
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
It does not get much better than "first class"! It sure sounds like we left you with a great impression,even with it being a very short stay. Please come see us again!
Rupert, Idaho, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

We were told Snow King was under a lot of changes. They did pretty well. The staff was excellent. Coffee was hard to find. Missed having it in my room. They definitely don't want you staying on the rooms. There were very few tv stations. When my husband hAs meetings I like my room to have home away from home qualities.

Room Tip: Bring your own coffee pot
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We sure listened to your feedback regarding us not having in room coffee and we now have coffee makers in every guest room. I hope that you would reconsider staying with us if you should return to Jackson Hole.
Ampthill
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

My husband booked our honeymoon and I had no idea where we were going! I was pleasantly surprised with his planning! We had an amazing 10 days at the snow king resort and Jackson. The hotel was lovely and staff very helpful and friendly. Skiing was fantastic along with all the beautiful sights to see! We spent a day in yellowstone and went to the elk refuge. The food at snow king was beautiful too. It was a perfect start to married life and we hope to come back one day!

Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Wow,10 days in Jackson Hole for your honeymoon! Congratulations and we will expect to see you every year for your anniversary!
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

Was at Snow Kind for two nights at the end of October while in Jackson on business.

The staff at the hotel couldn't have been any friendlier. I was checking in late and when I arrived, they'd already checked me in, a nice touch.

My room (king bed) was spacious and very clean. My only complaints were with the decor and furnishings in the room, which were dated and not very comfortable. The desk chair was well matched for the desk and adjustable, which made working easy. However, the plugs at the desk were not readily accessible (had to crawl around under the desk to plug in my laptop, etc).

Overall, a very good business hotel for Jackson. The rates were very reasonable because I was there in "shoulder" season.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay. It is always good to hear that the service lived up to our guests expectations. Hopefully, you will stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Jackson Hole!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending 7 nights on two occasions at the hotel last month. The rooms are newly redone and very comfortable. As I had my pooch with me they located me in a very convenient part of the resort. But the best was the staff. They were invariably wonderful.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Pdixon49
It is good to hear that you and the "pooch" enjoyed your recent stay at Snow King. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it! Please come visit again.....
Foley, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

The entire staff could not have been more accommodating. Joey was especially helpful in meeting all my needs such in directing me to a local service center for my car. He went out of his way to find us tour buses for visiting Yellowstone park. I would definitely return here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding Joey and your recent stay. I hope you had a great time in Yellowstone as well! Please come visit us again soon!