“Best Ever!!!”
Review of Snow King Resort

Snow King Resort
Ranked #21 of 40 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 18 December 2013

My wife and I stayed here from 12/12/13-12/1713. From the minute we entered the resort we were impressed. The refurbishment is georgeous and the staff .....oh my...we're the best I have ever encountered. Never did we sense an indifference or uncaring attitude at anytime on our stay. We are flight attendants and have seen it all.....nasty to nice but the staff at Snowking was truly the best we have ever seen. A special thanks to Patrick and Bonnie who made us feel like we had paid for personal assistants....thanks. We will be back ASAP I recommend you try this outstanding property. Did I same the staff was wonderful?

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor...7
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dtwbrian
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

It sure sounds like Patrick and Bonnie left you with a great impression of SNOW KING! It is good to hear that you will be staying with us when you return to Jack Hole! Thank you!!!!

There are newer reviews for Snow King Resort

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Spent the Thanksgiving week and holiday at the Snow King. Couldn't have been in more beautiful surroundings. The hotel and staff were fantastic. The scenery unreal. The town and the hotel are several blocks apart. Everything was so convenient, and the people so friendly. Can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank James C

Well, we can't wait for you to come back as well! Please come see us soon!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

The staff were great and if that were all there was to a hotel, it would get 5 circles from me. However, the rooms were not that great. While it appears there have been recent renovations and upgrades to the hotel, it seems they were all cosmetic. The infrastructure leaves much to be desired. When I turned on the bath water, it ran red for several seconds (I assume rust in the pipes) each of the 3 mornings I was there, another in our group had the pull-up part just break off due to rusting. The heating unit was the worst. Very loud and cycled on and off all night long. It would come on for several minutes, turn off for several, and then come back on even with the fan set to run continuously. I was hoping selecting the low fan setting instead of auto would at least lead to a constant noise level (think sitting next to a non-sound proof dishwasher all night), but that did nothing. While the beds were very comfortable, there was little sound sleeping. The room I was in had two queen beds with one so close to the window (just enough to squeeze between the bed and window) you almost had to walk on the bed to be able to open the drapes that opened from the head of the bed. There are other options in Jackson in the same or lower price range.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rangemgr

Although it is good to hear that our staff left you with a positive impression, I am saddened by the fact you will not be staying with us on a return visit to Jackson Hole. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is any chance that I can change your mind.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We have been staying at the Love Ridge Condos in the Snow King Complex, with all our extended family, for 8 days every October for the last 10 years. Every year has been fantastic! This year was especialy good because Yellowstone Park was actually closed and we stayed almost every day relaxing in our 4 bedroom condo. We cooked together in the huge kitchen, watched videos and built a fire, just relaxing in the comfortable surroundings. I was especially thrilled when I called Risty Peck to find one of my favorite coats that had been left behind, and he promptly and efficently found it and mailed it out to me within 2 days. Wow! Such service. Thanks guys for the memories.....we will be back again next year!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for the business for the last 10 years! Family time is so precious and I am glad that you spend it here! Thank you for mentioning Risty, he is one of our longest term employees and I will pass along your comments. See you next year!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

While this hotel was very expensive it was a wonderful experience for a couple of nights. The staff were among the best I have ever encountered. The extra soft bamboo towels were something to write home about. The restaurant on site has decor befitting its environment and staff that treat you as if you were visiting Downton Abby. What's not to like about being treated like royalty?
And to top it all off they had the most delicious gluten free rolls which they gladly provided me for take out.

Room Tip: I would think any room in this hotel would be perfect. However I am happy to note that they were ver...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the glowing response regarding your recent stay! I hope you have the opportunity to return to Jackson Hole and stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We would like to thank all the staff at Snow King Hotel. Especially Mike Gersack the hotel manager who went far and above to accommodate us on our trip. From a last minute extension on our room, to points of interest, and great directions to there. We would also like to give a special thanks to John Mark, the bartender we saw a few of the nights we were there.John is a great bartender!He remembered our names, and gave us recommendations on the menu that turned out fantastic. We look forward to returning to Jackson Hole, and Snow King Hotel will be the hotel we stay at.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for recognizing Mike and John. It sure sounds like you had a "great vacation". It is good to hear that you will be staying with us again on your return visit. See you soon!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I chose to stay overnight in Jackson in anticipation of making it more convenient to catch my flight out the next morning (not wanting to drive over from ID so early). I had the distinct pleasure of being greeted and checked in by "Joey," who was as professional, friendly, and accommodating as any front desk personnel I've ever encountered. I HIGHLY recommend the "Grand View" condos, as we treated ourselves to a touch of luxury (our anniversary!). The accommodations were top shelf in all regards. I'm a local, but I will absolutely stay here again when circumstances dictate... or for just another treat. Joey, you truly are a pro, and your customer service skills sold me on future stays at Snow King, as well as recommending it to my friends, family and business visitors!

Room Tip: Grand View Condos are exceptional
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

It does not get much better than "first class"! It sure sounds like we left you with a great impression,even with it being a very short stay. Please come see us again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole
Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort
Hotel Jackson
Hotel Jackson
#3 of 40 in Jackson

Been to Snow King Resort? Share your experiences!