My friends and I decided to take a trip to Jackson Hole for NYE and picked Snow King Resort to stay at. It was an absolute great experience. The staff was very accommodating, the rooms were renovated, and the restaurant/bar was a great spot to be. We rented our ski gear there as well, which was very afforable compared to other options. Jenny at the front desk was extremely helpful with restaurant options, cabs, and any request we had at the resort. On NYE, we were able to sit out on the patio over looking the mountain to watch the fireworks and ski parade. I can't wait to visit again and without a doubt I will be staying at Snow King Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TravelClick and Odigeo so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, Wyoming