“Grand View Residence at Snow King Resort in Jackson Hole”
Review of Snow King Resort

Snow King Resort
Ranked #18 of 40 Hotels in Jackson
Coral Gables, Florida
“Grand View Residence at Snow King Resort in Jackson Hole”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

My wife and I recently spent a week at the Grand View Residences at Snow King Resort in Jackson Hole. We go there in the winter to ski and also in the fall. As always, the accommodations were first-rate in all respects. Besides the physical beauty of the resort with its magnificent views, the townhomes are beautiful and luxurious but without being over-priced. Additionally, both the staff that works at Grand View and the Snow King hotel staff could not be more helpful and pleasant. Anything we asked for, they responded quickly, from picking us up at the airport and takingus back, to advice on activities in the area and suggestions for dining. When we needed anything from housekeeping they were there within minutes. Everything was, in a word, perfect. It's also the best possible location, in our view, since it's only a few blocks from the town square so you can walk there, but at the same time you feel like you're "away from it all" as you look out on the mountains from your porch. And the shuttle service and bus service to Teton Mountain makes it so convenient that you don't even need a car.
I can't think of a better place to go on a vacation in any season, and we would highly recommend it to everyone,

Room Tip: Any Grand View Residence is terrific.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a "glowing" review of your stay in one of our Grand View Residences. I do have to agree, there is no better location in Jackson Hole! Please come visit us again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (269)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Jackson welcomed me with majestic snow covered mountians and Snow King welcomed me with warm smiles! Upon my arrival I had unfortunately came down with the flu, in which I spent a little more time in the resort than expected, during my NYE vacation. The front desk was kind enought to send a care package to my room! I confidently would attest to SK having one of the most comfortable beds I ever stayed in, which eased a few rough nights. The staff was more than accomodating and attentive assisting my friends and I planning activites and getting around JH. The entire place made you feel welcomed as if you were family or in the comfort of your own cabin! I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
So sorry to hear that you came down with the flu on your visit to Jackson Hole. It is good to hear the the staff was able to assisst you while you were "down and out". Please come visit us again in the near future!
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We ended up spending one night here after we took an offer to bump our seats home. They were so accommodating (letting us check in at 1 instead of 4), helpful (gave me some laundry detergent to wash clothes), and friendly. Everyone we encountered staff-wise was great. We had a room on the 5th floor with Snow King Mountain views. The room was nice and large. We did hear some people that night around midnight (I think we were over the drop off area for the hotel). We used their shuttle to and from the airport and the driver was very helpful. You can walk to the square (about 5-6 blocks), ski, or go tubing at the mountain.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
It sure sounds like getting bumped off your flight worked out for the best. Thank you for the nice review and please come stay with us again!
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable room! Nice stay for Grand Teton NP visit. Room is quite large and the bed is really good. Quiet, clean and relaxing. Ask for a room not close to the elevator. Free parking.

We didn't have the breakfast as Jackson has some great spots for breakfast and dinner. We will recommend Pearl Street Bagels and the Snake River grill.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review SNOW KING on TRIPADVISOR. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again in the future.
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I recently stayed at the snow king resort after my flight was delayed out of Jackson Hole. The staff were extremely accommodating, friendly, helpful and kind. The food was exceptionally good. I'd highly recommend this resort to anyone looking to visit Jackson Hole.

• Stayed January 2014
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you for the positive feedback. I will pass along your comments to the HAYDENS POST staff. Please come visit us again!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My friends and I decided to take a trip to Jackson Hole for NYE and picked Snow King Resort to stay at. It was an absolute great experience. The staff was very accommodating, the rooms were renovated, and the restaurant/bar was a great spot to be. We rented our ski gear there as well, which was very afforable compared to other options. Jenny at the front desk was extremely helpful with restaurant options, cabs, and any request we had at the resort. On NYE, we were able to sit out on the patio over looking the mountain to watch the fireworks and ski parade. I can't wait to visit again and without a doubt I will be staying at Snow King Resort.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank SNPtravel
Well it sure sounds you had a great start to the new Year! Thank you for the nice review and come back soon!
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

We booked a condo through Expedia and it stated Snow King. Mwhen we checked in we were put at the Grand View Lodge Condos. We had a suite at a great price. It was luxury and a lot of space, two adults, one toddler and two 11 year olds. The staff was fabulous and very helpful! The food at the restaurant was fabulous. We could sit in the lodge and watch the kids ski on the bunny slope which was free! Ski rentals were cheap and the instructors were awesome. Snow King went a renovation and it was fabulous. We will stay there again!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time ti give us some great feedback regarding your recent stay in one of our Grand View Condominiums. As you experienced,it is a great location for families. We hope to see you again sometime soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole
Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort
Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort
Hotel Jackson
Hotel Jackson
#3 of 40 in Jackson
Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa

Been to Snow King Resort? Share your experiences!