Snow King Resort
Rawhide Motel(Jackson)
Hotel Jackson(Jackson)
  • Restaurant
1,256 results
All reviewshayden's postalpine slidegrand viewroller coasterjackson holenice resortbedroom condohot tubin townhotel restaurantteton villageski resortfree shuttleshuttle serviceclose to downtowncoffee makerdowntown jackson
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The accommodations were fantastic! We couldn't have been more comfortable! When we arrived at 9:30pm Monday night, Malcom was immediately on top of helping us unload and getting settled, while your kitchen staff went over the top to take care of us after closing. Brandon was always quick to start a conversation and ask us if we needed anything as well.

The routine of the day we got into was great, starting with Julie at breakfast. She, and all of the staff were very friendly and top shelf in their hospitality. The meals were outstanding, and to top it off was that amazing view of the mountain.

The bar and floor staff were all outstanding. Thanks John Mark for being so welcoming and cool. Andre, Sarah, Katie, Agi, Heidi, Caroline, and Henry...you all were so friendly and hard working.

I hope I am not leaving anyone out. There were so many people we met, talked to, and helped us. If I have left anyone out, I apologize!

Scott, Roxanne, and Gavin
Black Market III (Touring Band)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Scottie B
Reviewed 13 February 2014

As chair of a national conference I visited the hotel to assess if it would work for our group. I was struck by the friendliness of the dining staff. Vanessa, Bonnie, Amelia and Chris took such good care of assuring it was a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Connie P
Reviewed 6 February 2014

The hotel's recent remodel was gorgeous. They kept the personality while upgrading the character. The staff, however, were amazing. I wish I had been able to bring my family and stay longer. My only comment is that parking is not clearly marked--go through the arch and around to the back for quick 4th floor access.

Room Tip: I liked the view from the top floor of the North Wing. I was on the even side of the hall and would have had a lovely view of the Tetons, except that it was pouring snow. All the better for the skiing!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Valsturm
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Definitely not the old Snowking. It has been tastefully remodeled and enjoyed my stay there very much. The rooms are nicely furnished and decorated. My only complaint is that there's not enough outlets for all your devices. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 64andrewc64
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are in the process of ordering new desk top devices that will eliminate the "plug" issue. Please come see us again!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

We had a great week with friends skiing and touring. All staff were very helpful. The concierge was outstanding. The spa massage was wonderful. The dinner menu at the restaurant was yummy. The heat in our room was oppressive if left on. We had to shut it off completely at night.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DebraHultgren
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

It sure sounds like you had a great visit! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some great feedback. We are getting a "ton" of snow, so come back soon!