We stayed in the lodge. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff very friendly and helpful. It's just a short walk to the center of town or the towm bus stops every 30 minutes.
I would have given Snow King a 5, my only complaint is the heater. It was very loud. Being a light sleeper, it woke me up many times throughout the night until we finally turned it off. The room retained much of the heat so we were still comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, Wyoming