The Snow King Resort is a very nice place to stay! Business-friendly, great staff who go out of their way to help. Elevators VERY small: only big enough (truly) for 1 person and luggage. Pet-friendly as well, from what I noticed (didn't have mine with me). Rustic decorations, beautiful clean rooms, though bathroom tub floor could have used some improvement. Onsite restaurant seemed a little pricey, so didn't eat there; downtown is close enough to walk to (assuming it's not too cold out and you don't have any health issues, as it's about 1/2 mile) and there are many fab eateries there. Would definitely consider staying again if ever in the area on business or personal travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, Wyoming