Nice place to stay while in Jackson. Rooms are spacious with comfortable bed. Hotel staff are very nice and helpful. The restaurant had very good bison burgers and on Saturday nice had BBQ buffet that was very good. The only thing I did not like was they had no fridge in the room. Other than that, I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, Wyoming