I travel often and stay in hotels at least 100 nights a year. This is my first hotel review ever and a warning to those considering staying here. Though the location of the hotel is beautiful, the terrible customer service ruined my trip. From the long check in time and inefficient staff, to the twenty five minute wait I had in the restaurant, attempting to get service three times from the waiter. I would love to tell you how the food was but can't, I gave up and went away hungry. This is not a low price property and there are plenty of better comparably priced options in Jackson Hole that you should pursue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, Wyoming