This resort was fantastic, we stayed here with our two kids. It was a great location, we walked into town several times where we ate and shopped. We were also able to walk to the rodeo. There was horseback riding and an alpine slide on site--very fun. The pool and hot tub were beautiful, we also enjoyed drinks outside at the dining area. We stayed in a condo, which was really large, beautiful and a full kitchen. It was a great view of the Tetons from our balcony. Would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, Wyoming