This was a quick stop for us... the grounds and hotel were beautiful. Our room was nicely appointed and beds were comfortable.
Front desk staff was nice, but didn't have much interaction with them.
F/B staff seemed overwhelmed and lacked the expected hospitality from a hotel of this caliber. We had dinner and breakfast - get the truffle fries (they're delish)!
It was nice to be able to walk to see the horses and have easy access to the alpine slide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, Wyoming