My family and I stayed at this resort and I thought it was really nice, but for over $400 for one basic room with 2 beds and a really small bathroom, I feel that it was way overpriced and a little outdated. I've stayed at MANY resorts in my travels (I used to work for a travel wholesaler) and I understand that Jackson Hole is an extremely expensive touristy place, but it's way overrated. The surrounding area is beautiful and the pool area is legit, but I was honestly expecting more out of the room we had. 'Disappointed' is the best word I can come up with when it comes to the hotel room here. We actually stayed at an Embassy Suites in Colorado Springs (same trip) for $150/night and it was WAY nicer than this place, plus it included a fabulous breakfast each morning. I'm sorry, but I'm just being honest. The service was very good, but I was expecting a LOT more for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, Wyoming