In high season hotels and motels in JAckson WY are expensive. So if you don't want to pay $200 - $300 per night Super 8 is a modest $100 + or - a few dollars. But this is what you get.
The motel is just off the highway sandwiched between a gas station and a self storage unit. It is very dated with (dust catching) barn board in the halls. WiFi is very slow, the TV often fuzzy with limited channels, a limited breakfast but a decent bed.The receptionist was unwelcoming but efficient.
But the rpice is good for JAckson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience true Western hospitality in the heart of Jackson Hole. Just steps away from the free city bus and ski shuttle. Complimentary breakfast, evening popcorn and cookies, free WiFi, flat screen TVs, microwave/refrigerators, in-room safes. Business Center and Guest Laundry. Ski packages and group rates available. Upgraded 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Super Eight Jackson
- Jackson Super 8
- Jackson Super Eight
- Super 8 Jackson Hole Wyoming