Just a quick overnight stay but I would not mind staying here longer. Very convenient from the freeway -90, and great selection of nearby restaurants.
Breakfast was continental and my husband enjoyed it; he brought back coffee and a yogurt- I loved the yogurt size, a full cup! The coffee was very tasty .
The staff was efficient, helpful and engaging. Everything worked and was clean, neat and well cared for. The lobby was bright, well lit and well attended. Great décor for the area.
So far the most comfortable bed on our tour. The parking was a little tight and busy but I liked the fact that it was well lit and easy to get to. Our room faced the back and it was quiet. The shower was awesome - pressure and temperature were worth every dime. Will come back and stay here with niece and nephew to see the Grand Tetons.
Highly recommend this spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience true Western hospitality in the heart of Jackson Hole. Just steps away from the free city bus and ski shuttle. Complimentary breakfast, evening popcorn and cookies, free WiFi, flat screen TVs, microwave/refrigerators, in-room safes. Business Center and Guest Laundry. Ski packages and group rates available. Upgraded 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Super Eight Jackson
- Jackson Super 8
- Jackson Super Eight
- Super 8 Jackson Hole Wyoming