This Super 8 is away from downtown Jackson which makes it a little less expensive, but still not cheap. Room was comfortable and clean, but free breakfast was not that special and parking was weird because the motel is in a lot with a shopping center.
Pricewise, though, this is not a bad place to stay. There are restaurants and grocery stores closeby it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience true Western hospitality in the heart of Jackson Hole. Just steps away from the free city bus and ski shuttle. Complimentary breakfast, evening popcorn and cookies, free WiFi, flat screen TVs, microwave/refrigerators, in-room safes. Business Center and Guest Laundry. Ski packages and group rates available. Upgraded 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Super Eight Jackson
- Jackson Super 8
- Jackson Super Eight
- Super 8 Jackson Hole Wyoming