An old Residence Inn (ie large rooms with kitchenette) at best with slow Internet, an old CRT tv, no gym and a fancy facade. The bed was really hard. Free breakfast is very basic - no eggs or fresh fruit. Paid $300; not worth more than $150 (that's including the overpriced Jackson market). The front desk staff was very nice and fairly helpful, though we heard the supervisor yelling at them one morning over name tags - chill! If the same price, I'd recommend the Rustic Inn down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites Wyoming