We originally booked the Homewood Suites at $259. for the night. They were booked solid and when we ran into vehicle trouble and were a day behind, they had no rooms. We then called the Lexington not knowing what to expect. Boy were we surprised! This was a fabulous place to stay. The room was excellent and the staff friendly and accommodating.
We even had covered parking for the night [we were on motorcycles]. My husband is still talking about the breakfast buffet they had a no extra charge. When we go back to Jackson, you can bet we will book our rooms at the Lexington. It was a wonderful experience all round. Oh, and the price was less than half what the Homewood was charging!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Wyoming