This hotel was a rip off of major proportions. I read the reviews and saw the pics on TripAdvisor and was excited to share it with my family on our vacation. The hotel couldn't have been a bigger disappointment. The OUTSIDE is renovated to a modern/lodgey look, but make no mistake, this is an old motor lodge with a motor court surrounded by several 2-story buildings with each room accessible from the outside. Once you get to your room, it is pure Budget Inn, Motel 6, you name it. BLAND interiors and those nasty wall units that go on and off all night. VERY disappointing. We had newer linens, but the rest of the place was 60s-70s and not in a cool way. Old, nasty carpeting in the rooms. The Lobby is nice, the staff is very nice, but the rooms...go to the Snow King Resort condos for the SAME PRICE. Also try The Rustic Inn--looks and sounds great. Not in-town, but an easy drive/bike
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Wyoming