We stayed here for one night after we spent a few days in Yellowstone. It's nice, but not sure it's worth $230. We had a room with two queen beds. It was a very comfortable room with good-quality bed linens. There is free Wi-Fi and a computer with printer in the lobby. Deluxe continental breakfast is included and there are always cookies and lemonade in the lobby.
The hotel is located toward one end of the main street, and you can walk to a majority of restaurants and stores.
I might have been able to get a cheaper room, although overall this town is expensive. I booked this place because I felt like splurging and it looked nice on the Website. Again, the place is nice enough, I just don't think it was worth what I spent. The room we had in Salt Lake City was $170, much larger and 10 times nicer. Then again, SLC isn't Jackson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Wyoming