“Business Trip”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Owasso Oklahoma
“Business Trip”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I've never been to Jackson Hole WY before and was pleasantly surprised !! The Lexington was very reasonably priced and extremely clean. The bed was incredible !!! So comfortable and quiet hotel. I only wish I'd been there during the peak season so some of the tourist attractions would've been open. Patti at the front desk went above and beyond her call of duty trying to assist me .... I accidentally left my cell phone charger at home and she did her best to find me a replacement. She's a doll !! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone considering a trip to Jackson Hole WY. Thank you, Tammy Robertson - Owasso OK -

Room Tip: I opted to stay in the hotel building itself. They also offer rooms around the courtyard. Swimming p...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Tammy R
lexjh, Director of Sales at The Lexington at Jackson Hole, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
I am so glad that you enjoyed your first trip to Jackson Hole and that the Lexington at JH was able to contribute to a successful business trip. Patti and the rest of the staff here at the LexJH work hard to provide our guests with the best in customer service and it sounds like we were able to meet (and hopefully exceed) your expectations.
We look forward to your next visit to our fine valley - if you do make it out during a busier season, our front desk staff will be able to assist you with finding numerous activities and events to keep you busy and entertained!
All the best,
Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Madison
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The Lexington hotel...is clean and very convenient to downtown Jackson Hole...but I'm all about the beds...and our bed was one step up from sleeping on the floor...maybe they have replaced the beds...we stayed there in June 2011...one could only hope! They did have laundry facilities and the staff was great...the breakfast was nice...also!...but very disappointed in the beds way too firm...had to pile pillows under knees and back...if you decide to stay call and ask about the beds!

Room Tip: Ask if they replaced the beds!
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lori A
lexjh, Director of Sales at The Lexington at Jackson Hole, responded to this review, 23 April 2012
Lori,
Thank you for your review of our property. You will be glad to hear that we have been busy updating our property. This winter we completed a full remodel of all of our courtyard rooms - stripping the rooms bare and then building them up again with all new furniture and fixtures, including heated bathroom floors! We have also replaced many of our beds in the Suite style rooms. Rooms now feature comfortable pillow top Serta mattresses. We receive many positive comments (especially from tour escorts!) about our beds - please come out and visit us again so that you too can enjoy a comfortable night's sleep!
Best,
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The Lexington was average. I thought I got what I paid for. The pool and hot tub seemed a bit unhygienic, but the town was full of rednecks for the hill climb.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Brian H
Salt Lake
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I work for Smith's and came to Jackson for business. I absolutely loved the room I stayed in. It had all the amenities that I look for when I am on a business trip. I love that they have free internet, free breakfast, coffee in the room, refridgerator, and awesome newly remodeled rooms. The staff provided great customer service. I was looking for a gym and the young gal at the counter helped me and even made phone calls to make sure I would be happy. The whole experience was excellent. Thank you very much and I will pass on the word to my company to stay here more often.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Wilderness
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Upon entering from a busy, I was always greeted with a smile and friendly welcome. The service is what stood out for me, from the helpful suggestions to actually looking for an item I thought I left in the room upon checking out to then mailing it to me. The location is perfect if you desire to be in the center of Jackson; it's only a couple blocks from the town square.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
lexjh, Director of Sales at The Lexington at Jackson Hole, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Hikingnut!
Thank you for the great review of our hotel and staff! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves in delivery the best customer service in Jackson and it sounds as though we are meeting your expectations!
All the best,
Syracuse, NY
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My wife and I just got back from a four day stay at the Lexington Hotel in Jackson. It was a wonderful experience. We stayed in the main building which was clean, homey, and a mere one block walk from the square. Staff was attentive and very helpful, the breakfasts were healthy and varied, housekeeping was prompt and fully functional, and the nightly freshly baked chocolate chip cookies were oh so welcome along with the 24 hour selection of coffees and teas in the lobby. Good selection of cable TV channels too, on a large, wide screen TV.

Room Tip: Stay in the main building, although not right next to the vending machines.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kenkadish
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 24 March 2012

The Lexington is a great hotel right in Jackson. The rooms are fresh, new and clean, the staff is incredibly friendly, and the location is perfect. While you're in town just park your car and walk to restaurants and shopping everything is that close. While the Lexington is on the main street out of town towards the Tetons' and Yellowstone traffic noise isn't a problem.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends