All hotels in Jackson Hole area are pricey. We thought this was a fairly reasonable find at just over $200 for 2 queen beds. We were in a quiet back corner of the hotel. It was just a short walk to the downtown. The pool and hot tub are small, but in a building by themselves. It is on the street where lots of people walk by and can look right in. I started feeling like I was in a fishbowl. That was the only complaint though. The room was very comfortable. Beautiful linens. Nice tile in the bath that was even heated. They have fridge and microwave. Nice flat screen. Lots of place to hang up towels, coats, wet bathing suits. They leave a cute stuffed wolf on bed to help you sleep and feel like part of their pack. Cute laundry room in complex. Nice sitting areas outside. The breakfast was very good for a free hotel breakfast. Local handmade granola, oatmeal, fresh fruit, fresh bagels. Many of the other smaller hotel/motels looked very dated. We were impressed with this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Wyoming