Stayed at the Lexington for 3 nights to ski at Jackson Hole. It was a great spot and well-priced. The service was friendly and courteous. The rooms were stylish, spacious (definitely a plus when multiple people are sharing a room with ski gear!) and had some cool features like heated tiles in the bathroom area. Also, the hotel has its own free shuttle to Jackson Hole. Jackson is not a big place and being located on edge of downtown Jackson was totally fine. It was an easy 10min walk into the city square where all the action is. I would definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Wyoming