The Lexington is based around four blocks and parking area, with a separate block that houses the small pool and hot tub. We were in one of the upper rooms accessed by an outside wooden staircase, so be warned, there are NO lifts. You might like to request a ground floor room or struggle with heavy suitcases as we did. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Front desk staff were all very pleasant and helpful, organising a white water rafting trip for my daughter, and the breakfasts were very nice, provided by the cheerfull breakfast staff. The hotel is minutes walk from the town square, and shopping, so a fabulous easy location. We felt overall, it was good value for an expensive town, and would happily recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Wyoming