Spent 1 night here when we arrived in Jackson Hole. Room was large, there were a total of 4 of us and there was plenty of room. Breakfast was good, seating was at a premium and the sun was bearing down through the large windows. The sunlight was nice but I recommend sun glasses on a sunny day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Wyoming