We recently spent 2 nights in a 2 Queen Suite with a kitchen. Plenty of utensils, glasses and pans are provided. Our room was spacious, squeaky clean and the staff was very accommodating. The breakfast included ham & cheese croussants and other hot breads, waffles, fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, cereals, etc. The location is superior to most of the other lodges as it is located just a couple of blocks from the downtown shops and restaurants. We highly recommend the Lexington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites Wyoming