“Nice multi-use trail”

Cache Creek/Game Creek Loop
Ranked #32 of 84 things to do in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: This 23-mile scenic ride offers wide jeep trails past a beautiful canopy of conifers to high alpine meadows.
Reviewed 4 February 2014

This is located right at the southeast corner of Jackson, easy to find with plenty of parking. I went to XC ski and enjoyed a gentle climb along the wide groomed trail, and the fun of the gentle slope back down. Beside XC skiers, there were mountain bikers, runners, and hikers, some with their dogs. The scenery is wonderful, and I encountered two moose about 25 yards off the trail. It was nice to have a place so close to town to enjoy the great outdoors.

2  Thank Dee D

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Great trail for walking or cross-country. Great place to take your dog! Beautiful views of the Tetons and trails through the woods

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Cache to Game is the locals favorite! Shuttle a car if you do not wish to ride or run by the highway. Dog restrictions during the Winter...Summer and Fall are the best times.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

This was my second day in town hike. Clear skies, birds & wildflowers everywhere. Crack of dawn, enjoying myself, I see a sign that says "be bear aware" and then I remembered its Grizzly habitat. 5 minutes later I hear a big crashing sound and my heart fell. Turned around its a kid on a mountain bike. All good after that.

1  Thank jimvet1826
Reviewed 2 October 2012

If you want some fresh air, this hike is a beautiful one. It's especially nice when we visited in September. The smoke from a surrounding fire made it a little less so, but we can just imagine how great it is on a clearer day!

1  Thank Robert W