“Magical!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wild Sage

Wild Sage
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Sage is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 145 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$40 - US$100
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Gill
Transit: START Bus public transit stops 2 blocks from hotel/restaurant.
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
“Magical!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

We had one of the best dinners of our lives at Wild Sage. The atmosphere is relaxing, the service is impeccable, the food is to die for - the whole experience is indescribable. Definitely eat at Wild Sage if you're in Jackson Hole.

Visited September 2013

Gillette, Wyoming
“Romantic & Quaint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

The atmosphere is wonderful. The food was excellent. If you want to truly enjoy a lonely evening this is the place to go. The food was wonderful. The chef started us with a complimentary taste of ox tail which was wonderful. I had a salad that was not only beautiful, but tasty. I had a tenderloin and it was very tender and tasty. The asparagus that came with it was the best asparagus I have ever eaten in my life. The way they prepared it was exceptional. The same can be said for the potatoes as well. My husband had the Alaskan Halibut. He thoroughly enjoyed it. We shared dessert. With everything as wonderful as it was, I managed to fall in love with my husband all over again. Thank you Wild Sage for a Fabulous evening!!! I would love to come back and stay at your B & B sometime.

• Visited October 2013
NYC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Haughty Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

If you like haughty, inconsistent service then you'll love Wild Sage. We were greeted with obvious condescension when we arrived for our 8:30 dinner reservation last week. Not sure if the waiter was bothered by the fact that we were dining late by Jackson standards or because we were wearing jeans. Had I been smarter, we'd have left on the spot but instead we persisted. After being seated, the waiter for some reason "forgot" to take my request for a glass of wine until after my dinner companion had been served. For the rest of the evening he was unable to make eye-contact. If you're a Dallas fan you'll feel right at home at Wild Sage as the dining room was obviously decorated by the same interior designer who handled South Fork ranch in the 1980's.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank tim j
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Vastly Overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

I was pretty disappointed with Wild Sage. My appetizer was decent but nothing really special. My pheasant entree had good flavor but was pretty overcooked and dry. And, the sauce appeared to be put on the plate to early as it kind of harden and couldn't really be used. Most of all the restaurant is pretty expensive. My wife and I spent $140 for two courses each with no drinks. I try a lot of other places before going back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank skline2
Seattle, Washington
“A great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

We are so glad we tried this restaurant. We are very surprised it's not rated #1 in trip advisor. This is a very small restaurant with the kitchen open to the dining room. It was great watching the chefs create their masterpieces. We ordered the beet trio and citrus salad for openers. Outstanding is all I can say! My husband ordered the wagyu tenderloin that was cooked to perfection. I ordered the lamb chops that were filled with flavor. We topped off the night with their icecream sundae and chocolate martini. Delicious! The presentation of each course was a work of art. The staff is also wonderful. Make reservations early--it fills up quick.

• Visited September 2013