The room is clean and nice. The furniture looks good. The bathroom is clean and modern. The breakfast is really nice too.
Things I don't like: the room basic has no views at all- we stayed super Queen room, feels like in the basement.
The breakfast is always crowded, you have to wait a while to have seat, if you are in the hurry, that will be really bad.
The bathroom need hangers, there are no place to hang clothes and towers, it is very inconvenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated on 14 acres just 4 blocks from historic Town Square. We offer stand-alone cabins, guestrooms, and high-end suites; as well as many amenities including: Free airport shuttle (7am - 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, full service spa on site, gym, seasonal fishing, seasonal fire pits, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Wyoming