This is a big luxury property but not all rooms are created equal. Some face parking lots totally and some are quite scenic and idyllic. Location is terrific, close drive to Teton park and yet easy walking distance to town for dinner or you can take the complimentary shuttle back and forth until 10pm. We stayed at the newly opened spa building which I would highly recommend for anyone but especially couples not traveling with children as we were. You have your own bar and breakfast area, computer and hot tub that is much quieter and private than the main hotel/lobby area. Breakfast is wonderful even if you just get the continental as we did because many days we were up and out before hot breakfast was offered at 7am. We could have gone to lobby for hot breakfast that began at 6am but it was not convenient. Would be nice if they offered early hot breakfast in the spa area too as many folks get an early start. The fitness area is adequate but not awesome. There is a $32 daily resort fee which I assume is for the internet, shuttle and breakfast. Staff was friendly and helpful for the most part. But the spa building staff were all super friendly and awesome- highly recommend Molly, Pam and Brittany! We will stay here again for sure. We feel their price tag is worth it. Expensive but for a reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am - 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, full service spa on site, gym, seasonal fishing, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Wyoming