“I'm a regular”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

I love this place.i go here for bagel sandwiches for breakfast & lunch & just love it. The prices are a steal for jackson,& the wild tribe drink is the best! What I love about ordering a drink there is that it's going to be made how you actually ordered it.i can't say that for other chain coffee places in town. It's open year round,& I always go back.

Heather G, Owner at Pearl Street Bagels, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Thanks so much for your support! You're definitely not alone in your love of the Wild Tribe, which is far and away our most popular drink, especially in the summer. We're so glad that we are able to keep you coming back, and if something is ever not right, please let us know! We love our locals and want them to always be happy with their experience here :)

There are newer reviews for Pearl Street Bagels

Reviewed 3 January 2014

My husband and I were in Jackson Hole for a week in August. I was newly pregnant (8 weeks) and feeling miserable until I discovered Pearl Street Bagels.
Breakfast was really the only meal I could eat - lunch was a struggle and dinner was a nightmare.
We happened upon Pearl Street Bagels thanks to Tripadvisor! Their bagels are just awesome, and their cream cheeses are to die for. Better yet - I would commit murder for their granola, yogurt, fruit cups. Seriously, it is that good. Don't take my word for it, just go here.
We ate here every day for 7 days........I would not go anywhere else. I did the pumpernickel, sunflower, tomato herb, spinach feta and salt bagels. All incredible. I tried the mountain berry cream cheese, honey herb and plain cream cheeses. All great. Every morning, I would get a granola cup, if they still had them, an iced coffee and eat half the bagel with cream cheese. The other half would be my lunch or midmorning snack, they are filling.

They let you sit at their tables for as long as you want, and the vibe is relaxed. The prices are super cheap too - usually $10 and under for the two of us.

GO HERE! it is awesome

Heather G, Owner at Pearl Street Bagels, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Wow! Thanks for the high praise! We are honored to have been able to help you through those awful days of morning sickness. Unfortunately for our Winter clientele, those granola fruit cups are only a summer offering. We do, however, make daily homemade soups in the winter and now have hot egg sandwiches available year-round, too, in addition to our regular bagel & cream cheese and sandwich options. Hope the pregnancy is going well!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Fast, delicious and inexpensive meal. The long line says it all, this place is a hit with visitors and locals. The bagels are fresh and there are lots of varieties to choose from.

Thanks for visiting us while in town! We appreciate hearing that you enjoyed the experience and hope you'll come see us again next time you're in Jackson :)

Reviewed 31 December 2013

great for breakfast, coffee, chai, you name it! Love the salmon cream cheese on an everything...and the sun dried tomato with tomato-olive cream cheese was very good, too!

1  Thank geo_chic

Thanks so much! We're glad you made us part of your time in Jackson!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Flat out great bagels, prices are nice, and it was quick and easy. We stopped in 2 times for quick bite while hitting the area.

Heather G, Owner at Pearl Street Bagels, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thanks so much for coming in to see us multiple times during your visit to Jackson! Repeat visits during a short stay here are the highest praise, and we really appreciate hearing that you enjoyed what we have to offer.