“SRKC rafting and Duckie trip”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Snake River Kayak & Canoe
Reviewed 24 August 2008

My family had the most wonderful time with Snake River Kayak & Canoe! I'm really glad we went with this outfit ont the whitewater rafting and Duckie combo trip (and especially JD and Cat). They were both wonderful guides very knowledgable about the sport, the park, and the Jackson and Yellowstone areas and fun to be with. As I had never kayaked before, I was nervous, but it was a great experience that I would highly recommend to others and not hesitate to repeat. Thanks, SRK&C, for the wonderful experience! If we would have had time, we would have stayed a week more and rented your boats to run that section 20 more times. My family and I have done a lot of very fun things and this one ranks right up there with the best.

1  Thank yellowdogs_dad