I stayed here for two non-consecutive nights bookending a trip to the Tetons and Yellowstone, and from the moment I walked in the door I wished I could have just stayed here the whole time. The hotel is comfortable, quiet, attractively designed, but most importantly the rooms are extremely nice, well-appointed bathrooms, and the king bed was possibly the most comfortable I've had in any hotel. After a long week in the parks, we were looking forward to coming back here, and it did not disappoint. If we come back to Jackson, we're definitely staying here.
The only thing to pay attention to is the location - it's just a couple blocks outside of the main area of town, so it's very close to everything, but not close enough to walk easily. You'll have to hop in the car for just a couple minutes (or go on a rather long walk) if you want to go to the main area of town. If it means having this room, that's fine by me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelClick, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson