Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Jackson Hole Lodge(Jackson)
1,760 results
All reviewswindow seatfree laundryjackson holetwo sinksbeautiful hotelserve breakfastwalk in showerwasher and dryershort drivecomfortable bedfront desk staffking suitelaundry roomwould definitely stay here againrooms are largegas fireplacegreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stayed here one night on the way into Yellowstone and again 6 days later post-Yellowstone, plus a bonus night when our flight out was cancelled. Absolutely the BEST independent property and BETTER than many of the major brands (usually lean to Marriott) I have ever used!! Why? The great attitude of the staff (Brian was particularly helpful) and the immaculate condition of the property. Beautifully decorated public areas....think privately-owned photos by Thos. Mangelsen photos, thoroughly thoughtful accommodations (beds more comfortable than I've ever experienced) , perfectly coordinated colors throughout, and this all is delivered by staff that knows how to appreciate your patronage. Will never even hunt for accommodations in Jackson, WY again...... Suggest you treat yourself to one of the rooms decorated with fireplace, when appropriate. Did not use the breakfast service....but can tell you it smelled delicious. Thanks Brian & staff ! !

Room Tip: King Suite is a value upgrade!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We have stayed here every October for the past several years. We simply love it. Everything about it is first class - staff, service, food, rooms, everything. As Jeremiah Johnson said, "they don't come no better."

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights when visiting Yellowstone and Teton NP. Nice room with a small refrigerator to put our cold stuff. A free washer/dryer helped us bring less clothes on the trip. No free breakfast buffet was a minus. Also I just don't get why hotels put down comforters on beds during the spring or summer. I'm hot under down, making me keep the a/c too cold but that's just me. I will stay here again and recommend the Inn to you.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tripsaroundtheglobe
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I am not sure I have been treated as well at The Ritz or anywhere else as I was by the staff at this hotel. The room and food was great but even it was not I would still go back just for them. Who ever manages this company, I wish they worked for me.

Room Tip: Stay on top floor just in case there are children above.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank David B
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We got there 5 hours to early, i was having some health problems, Jennifer got us right into our room. God bless her and her staff. Rooms were quiet, bath tub would have been welcome for us old people.

Room Tip: No surprizes with these good folks
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel