An absolutely gorgeous hotel. Immaculately clean, new/newly remodeled, comfortable, quiet, excellent service, free laundry, great location. Two of us had room #320 and the other two had #324. Both were identical and both were comfortable, gorgeously decorated, with a huge amount of space in the room itself, a very large bathroom and a seated window area with gas fireplace. It was beautiful. It was also very quiet and the bedding was very comfortable, which made for excellent nights' sleep (much needed after our busy days out experiencing all of the surrounding nature).
The service here is second to none as well. From the front desk to housekeeping, everyone works extremely hard to make you feel at home and give you everything you could possibly need and want. It is also very close to downtown, Teton Park and to any grocery shopping you need and dining as well. It's in a great spot, truly.
There is no pool, there is no room service, but these are not complaints. There is a small gym downstairs which I made use of nearly daily and was a nice feature. Also very much appreciated is the free laundry (washer/dryer) they have on the second floor. They even provide the detergent (Tide pods) free of charge. The washer/dryer were in fact so modern, that it took me some time to figure out how to use them with all the buttons and computerized features offered. Very state of the art/top of the line. After nine days of almost entirely outdoor activities, and traveling light, it was nice to be able to wash clothes...at no cost even.
The restaurant downstairs for breakfast was great, be forewarned, it is very pricey. For a party of four adults, the breakfast bill came to over $100 and one member of our group had oatmeal and coffee only. So yes, it's very expensive. That said, the staff and chef are great, caring individuals and made our experience at breakfast great.
With all this hotel has to offer, you add to the equation that it is very reasonably priced, this becomes a no-brainer. When returning to Jackson again, I look forward to staying here again and will recommend it to all my friends/family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson