We visited Jackson as the start of a whirlwind trip across Wyoming, Montana, and South Dakota. We had booked our first and last two nights at Wyoming Inn because it was so well reviewed. We had a clean, comfortable room with a fireplace and a very comfortable king bed. The was very convenient to downtown, the airport and national parks, and local places like a grocery store, but was a bit quieter than hotels downtown.
On our trip in, the airline lost our son's car booster seat (fortunately they gave us one that was in their storeroom). They promised they would deliver it the first night but, not surprisingly, failed to do so. We left the hotel and headed out. Rather than calling us (we left our cell numbers) or looking at our itinerary (we left copies), the airline simply delivered it to the hotel. Fortunately, the people at the hotel were much more customer-service oriented and called us to ask what we wanted to do--and offered to hold it for us until we returned later in our trip. We gladly accepted their offer.
When we returned to the hotel later in our trip, there was a note in our record so as soon as we checked in the desk clerk said, "Just a minute, we have your car seat," and dashed off to get it for us. If the airlines were as well-run as this hotel, or as customer-facing, travel would be a pleasure.
When we return to Jackson, we intend to return to the Wyoming Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, TravelClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson