the Wyoming Inn has many nice features but there is a serious lack of understanding of customer service. At this price point, the Inn should be leading the area in service and amenities.
First the good - The lobby, dining area and rooms are graciously decorated in the local theme without being over the top / tacky. The rooms are immaculate, comfortable and very quiet. We enjoyed a nice breakfast ($45) in the dining area and the staff in dining area provided excellent service. Added bonus of strong and free wifi was nice.
Now the bad - The location is on a very busy main street and there are no views nor nice walking areas. The airport shuttle service was very late picking us up and it DOES NOT RUN BEFORE 8 am. The desk staff was very rude when our group of 8 requested and earlier shuttle and handed me a business card of one cab service which wasn't even capable of answering the phone. The in room directory didn't list any transportation service so we arranged transportation with the help of smart phones and paid the $45 to get to the airport on departure day.
I've stayed at many higher end hotels and many middle of road hotel and frankly at the $300 price this place isn't worth the money. I've stayed at Holiday Inns and La Quinta which have provided better service, free breakfast and shuttle service for 1/2 the price. The Wyoming Inn is all about looks and lacks substance. I love Jackson Hole and will return again but I won't stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson