Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole
Elk Country Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$82
Parkway Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$108
Cowboy Village Resort(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$118
The Lexington at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$129
Snow King Resort(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$103
  • Pool
Flat Creek Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$91
The Lodge at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$183
Elk Refuge Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$170
US$137
Travelocity
1,761 results
All reviewswindow seatfree laundryjackson holetwo sinksbeautiful hotelserve breakfastwalk in showerwasher and dryershort drivecomfortable bedfront desk staffking suitelaundry roomwould definitely stay here againrooms are largegas fireplacegreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We were only here for 2 nights and arrived very late in the day for the first night. The first impression was of the beautiful lobby. Our room was spacious, nicely decorated and CLEAN. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was also spacious with all the requisite supplies. What impressed us the most was the hotel staff. They were extremely friendly and always went beyond and above in their attempts to help us, a rare find today.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jomo918
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Room and bathroom was beautifully appointed. I wanted to take the bed home with me, it was so comfy! Our room was clean and had fresh towels each evening when we arrived back. There was a restaurant, but only open for breakfast. Pricey, but overall a nice place.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank dmcook1985
Reviewed 25 July 2014

the Wyoming Inn has many nice features but there is a serious lack of understanding of customer service. At this price point, the Inn should be leading the area in service and amenities.

First the good - The lobby, dining area and rooms are graciously decorated in the local theme without being over the top / tacky. The rooms are immaculate, comfortable and very quiet. We enjoyed a nice breakfast ($45) in the dining area and the staff in dining area provided excellent service. Added bonus of strong and free wifi was nice.

Now the bad - The location is on a very busy main street and there are no views nor nice walking areas. The airport shuttle service was very late picking us up and it DOES NOT RUN BEFORE 8 am. The desk staff was very rude when our group of 8 requested and earlier shuttle and handed me a business card of one cab service which wasn't even capable of answering the phone. The in room directory didn't list any transportation service so we arranged transportation with the help of smart phones and paid the $45 to get to the airport on departure day.

I've stayed at many higher end hotels and many middle of road hotel and frankly at the $300 price this place isn't worth the money. I've stayed at Holiday Inns and La Quinta which have provided better service, free breakfast and shuttle service for 1/2 the price. The Wyoming Inn is all about looks and lacks substance. I love Jackson Hole and will return again but I won't stay here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank SunnySkiesAhead
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Sadly we only stayed one night. The hotel had everything we wanted. It was close to The Teton's. Had extremely comfort beds and chair's. The bathrooms were beautiful. They have FREE laundry with high quality machines and free soaps and softener. The staff went out of their way to make sure your stay was amazing. Everything about the hotel was generous.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Djlew
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I booked this trip for my mom and her best friend. My mother is in her late 70s and Dot in her 80s, so traveling independently takes a bit more planning than in past years. I called the hotel and made certain that it was easily accessible and transportation to & from the airport was available. I spoke to Sharon at the front desk who was extremely pleasant and helpful. She assured me the Wyoming Inn would take good care of the ladies. They both loved the Inn, had a fabulous time and said it was the most fun trip they taken EVER! They complimented the service, the decor, the comfort of the rooms and the location. Thank you very much for being true to your word and so easy to communicate with prior to traveling.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends