We visited Jackson last week and stayed at the Rusty Parrot for 6 nights. Located on the far side of Miller's Park it's a quiet, out of the way location but still a short walk to the downtown area.
If you are a light sleeper I would recommend requesting a room on the parking lot side of the hotel, N. Jackson St. gets busy early. Room was lovely, large and comfortable.
Excellent staff, friendly and attentive to details - they washed our windshield after driving all day in Yellowstone.
Restaurant was very good, I wouldn't rave about it, but we are foodies and very picky, thought it would be better than it was. Bar (small two seater in a room with three other tables) was excellent, knowledgable mixologists with great suggestions too. Complimentary coffee in the am and snacks in the pm were appreciated and delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, Wyoming