Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa
  • Pool
Parkway Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$99
Great 4.5/5
The Lexington at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$119
Great 4.5/5
Flat Creek Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$91
Very Good 4/5
Elk Refuge Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
Very Good 4/5
The Lodge at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$139
Great 4.5/5
Snow King Resort(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$87
  • Pool
Elk Country Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$82
Ranch Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
Very Good 4/5
All reviewswild gamecookieshot tubteddy bearfiltered watersage restaurantsmall luxury hotelin townjackson holeturn down servicelibrary areaoutdoor deckevery afternoondinner reservationsquiet streetbreakfast and dinnerthird floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2011

We recommend the Rusty Parrot Lodge to anyone visiting the Jackson Hole area. The staff is superb and made us feel very comfortabe. This was our first trip to Jackson and the front desk receives the highest of marks in their recommendations for excursions, food and entertainment. The rooms and bed were very comfortable, allowing for sound sleep in the evenings. The location is right in town, allowing us to walk around the center of town with ease. We will definitely return to the Rusty Parrot.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jyasuda
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I went to Jackson for work and wanted to be in a central location so I chose the Rusty Parrot. The moment I walked in to the rustic, beautifully decorated hotel I felt like I was in the mountains of Europe. I loved the comfort, charm, delicious food and wonderful service. I was particularly struck with how helpful all the staff were. The front desk were extrememly knowledgeable of the area and gave me lots of good information. The food is superb, and I couldn't resist the homemade pastries every morning.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank AbigailB81
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Staying at the Rusty Parrot Lodge, Jackson Hole - Wyoming, has been a true delight for me and my wife, from the warm welcome on arrival to the outstanding facilities and superior service quality by staff. This is certainly one of the best hotel experiences in our travels here in America and internationally. And, we have traveled to more countries and stayed in more first class hotels than I can remember. Rusty Parrot Lodge is right up there with the very best in the world.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank KaditaSpotsylvania
Reviewed 14 July 2011

We visited Jackson last week and stayed at the Rusty Parrot for 6 nights. Located on the far side of Miller's Park it's a quiet, out of the way location but still a short walk to the downtown area.
If you are a light sleeper I would recommend requesting a room on the parking lot side of the hotel, N. Jackson St. gets busy early. Room was lovely, large and comfortable.
Excellent staff, friendly and attentive to details - they washed our windshield after driving all day in Yellowstone.
Restaurant was very good, I wouldn't rave about it, but we are foodies and very picky, thought it would be better than it was. Bar (small two seater in a room with three other tables) was excellent, knowledgable mixologists with great suggestions too. Complimentary coffee in the am and snacks in the pm were appreciated and delicious.

Room Tip: If a light sleeper, ask for room on parking lot side of hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank esinedmorr
Reviewed 14 July 2011

The 4 of us stayed here for at the end of our Yellowstone/Grand Teton trip. Simply said, our stay was excellent. It is a nice small hotel... Quiet. Comfy beds. Friendly and helpful staff. The upstairs outside lounge area with twin fire-pits was very nice and my daughters enjoyed the hot-tub... We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

P.S. We did not have the occasion to eat in the restaurant or use any of the available spa services, so we can't comment on either of those...

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family