The Rusty Parrott is a small "european type" hotel tucked away on a side tree in Jackson.
There are so many wonderful things about this hotel, the room, amenities, spa, library, BUT the best, very best is their restaurant. In the afternoon there is always a tray of beautifully baked cookies, In the winter, to come in and sit in front of their fire place with a few cookies and some cider, coffee, or whatever you wish is the most perfect way to warm up and/or relax after a day on the mountain or sightseeing. Perfect!.
Having dinner is an experience you won't soon forget. The dining room is small and one can view the fireplace from any table. Having dinner at the Wild sage is an "experience"
BUT, if you miss dinner, be sure to have breakfast - it is something akin to dying and going to heaven.
I read in one of the reviews, a couple honeymooned for nine (9) nights at the Rusty Parrott - they have to be the luckiest couple in the world! .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, Wyoming