We spent 4 nights at the Rusty Parrot at the end of January and have a lovely stay. The service was excellent and staff very helpful. I loved the small boutique hotel feel that the lodge has- intimate, relaxed and not crowded. The room size was perfect for (3) traveling with a seven year old. And the bed were supper comfortable- little one loved the stuffed bears that were poised on the beds at turn down. The breakfast was delightful some of the best french toast I ever had. Some noted that it was expensive but this is what you pay for any fine dining experience. The spa is beautiful, treatment rooms in adjacent building. They fit me in with very short notice. The Rusty Parrot is the perfect location in town, we did not have a car, and walked the square and used the Lodge van service for airport transfer and transport to mountain. Would love to make a return visit in summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, Wyoming