We recently stayed at the Rusty Parrot for our final vacation with all of our children, two of whom are leaving the nest soon (thank goodness!). The Lodge is located in downtown Jackson Hole, making it convenient to everywhere downtown. The atmosphere, the hospitality, the personal touch, and the accommodations were far more than we expected. The Lodge is small, which is a plus with its patrons. The rooms are wonderful and are cleaned thoroughly every day. The covers are pulled down each night, and fresh chocolates -- one milk chocolate and one dark chocolate -- are placed on the bedside tables. Even better, there is coffee and hot tea readily available at all hours of the day, and all of these are wonderful. Cookies or other desserts are served each afternoon. And, there's a deck with fire pits where you can sit outside and just enjoy the weather and scenery. The spa was absolutely wonderful, also. We would recommend this Lodge to anyone and look forward to visiting again -- just the two of us, not the whole family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, Wyoming