We just got back from a long weekend at the Rusty Parrot, and I couldn't have been more impressed! The lodge is beautiful, all warm wood and cozy overstuffed leather. Make sure you check out the hot tub on the upstairs deck and the reading room adjacent, which has a warm fire and great apple cider. Definitely have a dinner at Wild Sage as well -- the food is amazing, local, and fresh (I recommend the elk), and you get a great view of the two chefs working in perfect unison in their small open kitchen. The rooms were nice, as expected, but the little details made our stay more memorable: stuffed teddy bears hidden around the room every day by the housekeepers, great chocolates at turn-down, nightly poems, L'Occitane toiletries. And the coup de grace was the service -- everyone at the hotel was genuinely friendly, helpful, and interested in making our stay enjoyable. It's hard to quantify this, but you know it when you get it, and it put our stay over the top.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, Wyoming