This small 30 rooms hotel is quietly located at Miller Park, a few blocks from downtown. It is a twenty minutes drive to Moose, the southern entrance of the Teton NP.
Our room on the 2nd floor with mountain and parking view was nicely decorated, with two teddy bears on the bed waiting for us for the night when we returned from dinner. Breakfast was tempting with a selection of hot plates prepared by the chefs. There is a small sitting area with a library with a lot of documentation on the two NP. A complementary PC is available behind the reception desk.
My suggestion for dinner: Trio bistro, just off town square!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, Wyoming